03 February 2008

I'm done. I was officially pulled off mission status about 20 minutes ago. From now on all I'm doing is packing and getting ready to go home. See you guys soon.

I leave here in four days. Ridiculous.

Ridiculous is a good way to describe the last week here. Apparently Hajji thought that now was a good time to start doing some serious IED's and what not. Seriously guys, can we like, lay low for a week or two? Thanks.

In other news, it's starting to warm up. I think I need to get my AC fixed in the truck this weekend. That sounds like a plan.

I've been really scatter brained this week. I can't sleep. Then I want to sleep all day. I'm sick of my iPod. I want new music. You guys should hook that up when I come home. What should I do when I come home? Any ideas, post them. Cause, that would be awesome.

Peace.

No comments: