19 December 2007

Beautiful

I wish I had my camera with me right now, but they are taking my pictures to squadron so that the dudes up top can see what it is we do everyday.

Iraq is a beautiful country. I cannot even begin to describe the natural beauty of this place. It's rather depressing because the people who live here don't recognize it for what it is. They just throw their trash on the ground and when the pile gets too big they burn it (sometimes).

If this place ever settles down (it will, we're making amazing progress) then I encourage every single person who reads this to go out of their way to come here. It's amazing. I almost wish I could live here. The people here are so kind and peaceful it's hard to understand where IEDs come from.

I am beyond busy. Running missions all day and almost every night. I miss you all terribly, and I will be home soon.

No comments: