31 December 2007

End of the Year Wrap Up

1.) Where did you ring in 2007?
Downtown Orlando

2.) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Happily in love.

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
I did a few Army schools, but not actual school.

4.) How did you earn your keep?
Learning how to make war with Al Qaida, then going to Iraq and doing it.

5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
I think so maybe, I don't remember.

6.) Have you encountered the police this year?
Yeah...I got pulled over for not slowing down enough at a yield sign. What's that all about.

7.) Where did you go on vacation?
North Carolina, St. Augustine...I think that's it, I don't vacation often.

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
My car, my computer, and today I bought a new scope for my rifle (yes Mom and Dad, I do need it, and I can afford it :) ) and the best purchase I've ever made, Carlisle's engagement ring.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Nope.

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes.

11.) Have you ran into anybody you graduated high school with?
None other than the usuals.

12.) Did you move anywhere?
Yeah from Fort Stewart, GA to the beautiful suburbs of Baghdad.

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
I went to one TFA football game, that got rained out.

14.) What concerts did you go to?
The Super Bowl of Hardcore (Ramallah, On Broken Wings, Madball, a bunch of other FSU bands), Bury Your Dead, Make or Break

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes!

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
No, I was in Kuwait.

17.) Where do you live now?
Baghdad.

18.) Describe your birthday:
Wake up at 0400, throw on some ACUs, run out to the truck. Roll out on an EOD mission. While out on that one, get a follow-on mission over the radio. While on that one get 2 more follow-ons. Finally pull back in around 2000. Pass out.

19.) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Get blown up and walk away.

20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
Not spending more time with my friends.

21.) What’s something you learned about yourself?
Death doesn't scare me. And I wasn't all talk about it.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Does Cali count?

23.) What was your best month?
September. Easy.

24.) What pop culture event will you remember 2007 by?
Paris Hilton going to jail.

25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (crappy) to 10 (amazing)?
This year has been up and down. Much of it was around 10..since November it's been in the lower half.

No comments: