31 December 2007

Survey Says

So today hasn't been too bad. One of my best friends has been rolling out with us the last few days. It's good to talk to him. We've been able to talk a lot about our families and home and what we're going to do when we get back...you know, what everyone talks about in Iraq.

As usual the talk turned a little dark, and we talked about getting killed. I told him to make sure I get his wife's phone number in case something happened. Then he tells me, out of nowhere, if something happens to him, I'm in his will. Me and Cali get his son (who by the way is the coolest boy on EARTH).

So that kinda made me happy. Someone trusts me enough to let me take their child..that's pretty awesome.

But that's not why I even started this entry, it just kinda came out. I was posting to see who all is reading this. If you want to participate just leave me a comment, let me know where you're from, who you are, whatever. I'm just curious to see how many people are reading.

No comments: