04 December 2007

OPSEC

So just so everyone knows, we had a brief and we're not allowed to really tell about what happens here. Like we can tell you "oh, I went out today" but not "Yeah, we got nailed today." Soooo....unfortunately you will all have to wait until I get home to hear all my stories.

But don't stop reading! I'll still update, there's plenty of things that happen here that are worth writing about and definitely worth reading.

I have gotten so many packages from you all! Thanks to everyone soo much! Just so you all know, we use Q-Tips to clean our weapons, and they're always dirty. I clean my weapon at least twice a day. We also use them for personal hygiene and stuff, but almost entirely for weapons.

I have been more than busy. Running several missions a day. To sum up the last 24 hours I'll use a quote from an excellent movie:

"For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon. There was a firefight!!"

No comments: